Monday, September 4, 2017

Hey - what's the goal of this game?

Did you ever think about it? We are all given different balls to juggle in this game of life. If you read my Monday posts, chronicling my faith journey, you'll see.

Christ is where I find peace. Nowhere else.

Christ is where I define the goal of the game. Nowhere else.

Christ is where I find true joy. Nowhere else.

How about you?

Our search for God is a game of great fun, but don't go it alone! Join a church. Find a few well-schooled friends to help you along the way. And bring a few others along with you!

Faith is the gift that gives forever. Sharpen your focus. Everything else is temporary.  


Click here for a song and thanks for listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

From then on Jesus began to tell his disciples plainly that he had to go to Jerusalem , and he told them what would happen to him there. He ...