Friday, September 1, 2017

How'd that happen?

God is always speaking to us, reaching out to us and helping us. I had a laugh when I read my own post from last Monday, which was written weeks ago, telling of a past event.

When it posted, I was sitting in a hospital room. Not exactly where I expected to be. My husband and I were out-of-town on vacation, but my 'vacation' turned into a weeklong hospital stay.

You can imagine my surprise when that post popped up. The story, written weeks ago about something that happened years ago, resonated with what was happening that very day: "The travel, the sickness and the outcome."

.How ironic was that?

God has a sense of humor, doesn't He?


No comments:

Post a Comment

From then on Jesus began to tell his disciples plainly that he had to go to Jerusalem , and he told them what would happen to him there. He ...